Sherman County Clerk of the District Court
Clerk of the District Court
PO Box 456
Loup City, NE 68853
(308)745-1513 Ext. 103
Deputy Clerk of the District Court
(308) 745-1513 Ext. 103
FAX: (308) 745-0157
The Sherman County District Court Office is located on the third floor of the Courthouse in Loup City, NE. The office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Clerk of the District Court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or posession.
Services and Links:
Nebraska Court Fees and Costs Sheets
Protection from Abuse
County and District Court Case Schedules